Getting a devoted server, with or without cPanel, is a waste of money unless your precise website necessities the supplementary resources that a dedicated server offers or needs root access to do development programming. Most websites do fine on shared hosting. Once you start getting more traffic and you need more power, then you should start considering a dedicated server or virtual private server (VPS).
Hosting Website on cPanel:
- It should be noted that cPanel is a hosting control panel. It is installed on dedicated servers as well as on servers used for shared hosting. If you do outgrow your shared account, you can get a dedicated server. The dedicated server may contain WHM/cPanel installed if that is what you are comfortable with.
- A dedicated server is the host, the machine in it. And cPanel is just software to manage websites on that server. cPanel can be a sign of a great host. If your site response and uptime is good, you need not worry about it.
- cPanel makes it easy to manage your clients websites or emails accounts and much more. It also has a built in webmail interface which is plus. It is quite a bit similar to UI / on website design and is easy to use for end-user.
- cPanel is just the control panel, and can be used from shared to VPS to dedicated hosting, and there are other alternatives available such as InterWorx or Plesk. cPanel is just a hosting control panel. It has nothing to do with shared hosting, a VPS or a dedicated machine.
- If there is any fault referring to a specific shared hosting, like using certain technology, mounting stuff, some precise bandwidth / ram configurations, you might need to have a dedicated machine. Sometimes, for definite frameworks and participating utilities, you might have to have an admin control of the server which you won’t have if you are using a shared hosting.
- But having a cPanel is always helpful. You can do most of the stuff by just clicks. cPanel server management is unified to work for everyone. It is not a matter of choice if you are a boutique web shop, a corporation or just a freelance techie. Anyone can use cPanel & WHM, along with their virtual private or dedicated servers, to offer hosting to customers.
- There are so many reasons to choose cPanel. Here are few of them:
- Unbeatable Support
- Quality features
- Free Migration
- In the competitive web hosting industry, cPanel and WHM offers hosting providers the tools that they need to prosper. cPanel gives your customers a large range of features that allows them to control virtually every aspect of their websites.
The web based control panel makes site management a piece of cake. It empowers the customers and offers them the ability to administer every facet of their website using simple, point-and-click software. Therefore, it is no bad to host the website on cPanel.
Take advantage of the most secured managed service provider, CloudEgg. CloudEgg Server Management Services helps you keep your servers up and running. We aim to become a valued partner in the success of our client’s business.