Nagios is a monitoring tool that helps you to detect infrastructure problems before they affect your network. Nagios can be configured to monitor various system components like servers protocols , applications and lots more and is highly scalable . Nagios has been designed to work on linux but also works fine for other variants as well.
Nagios works by sending you an alert email, instant message, SMS, etc. when any component failure occurs. Current status information, historical logs, as well as reports can all be accessed via a web browser.
- Network Services Monitoring (SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.)
- Host Resources monitoring.
- Allows user to develop their own host and service checks.
- Define network host hierarchy to allow detection of hosts that are down and who are not reachable.
- Notification are scheduled when any service or host problems takes place or is resolved.
- Nagiso retains host and service status when a program restarts.
- In case of scheduled downtime nagios suppresses host and service notifications during the period of planned outages.
- Nagios also offers a web interface allowing admin to view current network status, alerts and notifications as well as problem history, log file, etc.
What we offer on Nagios
Nagios Consulting Services :
We at CloudEgg provides you consulting audit and advisory services on choosing different Nagios applications. based on network framework architecture design and hardware size.
Nagios Implementation and Customization Services :
CloudEgg also provides implementation and customization services for Nagios products. Our system admin team has deep expertise in deploying and managing Nagios based monitoring solutions for SME as well as large businesses.
24×7 Support Service
Our support team is available 24/7 and helps you in your queries answer any of your queries related to Nagios setup and it’s working.